Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Peppermint Creeps are out of Pretty Boy Floyd

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slapusilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2003
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In case anyone has not heard, the Creeps are no longer in Floyd...

    Metal Sludge decided they had to make a lame assed attempt to put everyone involved down and it is on their main page...

    These guys (Metal Sludge) just can't seem to get anything right sometimes...

    Traci is YOUNGER than me and I am 34!

    I was SOOOOO looking forward to seeing them play this year too...

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member glam_junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all the better for the creeps in my opinion.

    I think they were doing themselves an injustice playing with PBF. They were doing great with their own career and shouldn't just be known as 'that band playing with steve summers'.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Creeps no longer in Stevie Boy Floyd??

    Fine by me.

    Go Creeps - you represent more than a fake pbf can stand for right now!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry I meant pretty boy wigs.


    GO CREEPS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool...I was wondering why The Creeps were even doing that. It just wasn't Pretty Boy Floyd looking. Stevie just needs to do a full blown PBF reunion, but I doubt that would happen. You know how EGOS are.

    LMFAO @ Pretty Boy Wigs!!!
    But in all honesty...I'd rather see a band with wigs than short hair looking like an emo punk band ala KIM/PEPPER/PEPSI TigerTailz.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ June 29, 2005 11:14 PM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Steve's best bet - original line up refofms

    Raggz's best bet - slag of the Creeps as per usual and get Andii and me to beat them up cos we're taller! Man. Maci is SOO tall!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DAMAGED ROSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2005
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kim/Jay/Pepsi's Tailz could fart in a recording studio and still sound better than the Creeps, and while i'm having a rant Steevi Jaimz Tigertailz - what a complete farce and load of crap that is, he has never and never will be Tigertailz, yeah, young and crazy was a good album but he needs to get over it and call his band something else..... jesus "king of the world " , how can that be released as a Tigertailz ep - it's shite!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RaivenVainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nobody sees a double standard here??

    When one of the CReeps (Eddie was it??) was on here talking shit to Raggz I didn't see everybody up in arms.

    Sludge are just having fun and the Creeps are getting FREE front page promotion, wheres the harm in that???

    LOL I voted for ya Sandy

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think most people were with Raggz but he can hold his own.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep I can hold my own...and I can't speak for everybody...but I called Eddie out for who he is with his holier than thou drama attitude, but hey...that's all under the water and I could care less to do a deja vu, it is what it is and everyone is free to speak their words. Move on.

    Also, just to get things straight, the whole Eddie thing was just that...But I love Peppermint Creeps...I love their music bigtime.

    Oh and by the way, With all that went on...I still kept Eddie on my Myspace list...and he's the one that chose to delete me from his friends list and the band list as well...but eh...No biggie...The world still turns and life goes on.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ June 30, 2005 08:10 AM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •